Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: PmodENC
- Rotary push-button shaft encoder;
- Add multiple types of user input to host board or project;
- Additional static slide switch;
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 3.8 cm × 2.0 cm;
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface.
Pmod ENC features a rotary shaft encoder with an integral push-button to provide multiple types of outputs such as a way for users to quickly switch between multiple choices shown on a screen or predefined motor speeds. The module also includes a sliding switch that is commonly used as an on/off output. An encoder is commonly used in freely rotating volume knobs to detect how many "clicks" a knob has been rotated.
Custom antistatic Pmod packaging is included.