Out of consideration for events which may affect security, relevant access data are logged each time our web servers are accessed.
Depending on the access log used, the log data file will contain items with the following information:
- IP address of the computer requested
- Date and time of the request
- Access method / function intended by requesting computer
- Input values (file name, etc.) transmitted by requesting computer
- Access status of Web server (file transferred, file not found, command not executed, etc.)
- Name of file requested
- URL from which the file or the desired function was requested
- Purpose of logs
Recorded data are used for the purpose of identifying and pursuing invalid accessing of, and attempts to gain access t,o the Web server and - in an anonymous form - to optimize Web content.
Period of record
Logged data are saved for a period of usually seven days and then deleted.
Analysis is conducted from time to time.